We understand that cost is a top concern for our customers.
That’s why we’ve compiled all the information you need to know about our pricing, fees, and estimates on our website. From videos on our YouTube Channel to in depth past articles, you’ll find everything you need to make an informed decision on our painting, wallpaper and cabinet finishes.
- How much will it cost to paint…
- How much will it cost to Paint my Cabinets?
- How much will it cost to install Wallpaper
- Other services
How much will it cost to paint…
At D’Franco, we offers a wide range of painting solutions for your home or business, such as:
- Painting walls
- Repainting ceilings
- Re-paint your existing painted trim
- Getting a new coat of paint on interior doors
- Having 1 room in your house painted
- Painting your entire home
- (Cabinet painting – keep scrolling down the page)
- New construction paining
- Painting wood stained trim white
Our team of experts can handle it all, and this list continues! When we are painting a home, we have several ways we can get an estimate to you:
- On site consultation
- Estimate from prints or on line listings such as Red Fin
- Texts or emails with room size and dimensions
When it comes to pricing, we understand that every project is unique. Painting walls alone can range from $1.10 per square foot to $5.00 per square foot, depending on the scope of the project. For example, if we are just applying one coat of paint to walls, the cost will be on the lower end. However, if we are also painting ceilings, crown molding, window trim, windows, door frames, doors, repairing holes, caulking trim, filling nail holes, taking wood stained trim to white, the cost will be much higher.
An average 10×10 bedroom is about $589 with a gallon of paint for the walls.
This would include:
- Pole sanding walls
- Masking trim
- Covering floors and furniture
- Minor wall repairs
- Removing outlet and switch covers
- 1 gallon of paint
- 2 coats of paint
How much will it cost to Paint my Cabinets?
Kitchen cabinets and/or vanities are fairly easy to estimate the cost. We have it figured out to be as easy as possible, as have averaged how long it will take to remove items, clean, mask, prime, sand, and paint cabinets from jobs we have done over the past 15 years.
To get an estimate for painting cabinets, we keep it simple. Text us your contact information and images of your cabinets.
Then we will ask:
- How many colors?
- Are you keeping existing hinges?
- Do you need us to change out handles?
- If you have oak, will we be filling in grain?
Once you send over pictures we do a count of how many doors, drawers, side panels, etc. that have to be painted. The cost range listed below per item varies depending on what needs to be done from the above, or other items such as wood repairs.
- Doors are from $117 to $154 per door
- Drawer fronts are $70 to $95 per drawer
- Face panels are $65 to $92 per item
Other factors will include; where you live and how many colors. Anything that is more than a 30 minute drive we have to add time for driving to and from jobs sites. If we have to do deep cleaning/degreasing, or if we have to use oil or shellac based primers due to surface contaminations.
How much will it cost to install Wallpaper
Now we get our wildcard of services, wallpaper installations.
There are a lot of variables to wallpaper such as:
- Residential or commercial installations
- Type of wallpaper
- Degree of wall prep needed
- Where it is being installed (i.e. ceilings will cost more than walls)
- If there will be a lining paper needed
- Booking times
- Type of adhesive needed
- Self stick, paste the wall, paste the paper
Commercial wallpaper installations will go for about $1.75 per square ft. There are daily minimums we have of $610.00, and the cost will change from these based on what and where we are working. If we need to pay for parking, out of town expenses, etc. will also affect the final cost.
For residential installations, we can average that we can install 2 panels per hour. This takes into account set up, and primer. There are papers that take longer and rooms that have many obstructions which will affect how much time it will take. As will commercial applications, which are about $610 on average to get us going on your project.
How much will it cost to remove Wallpaper?
This one is a loaded question for sure. To give a quick answer, Start about $1.25 sf, but it will vary, you can read a blog article we wrote or watch a quick vide we made:
- Drywall repairs are typically at a hourly rate of $71.00 per hour
- Popcorn ceiling removal is also at a hourly rate of $71.00 per hour