A message to our customers about COVID-19
In light of COVID-19, the following are measures that D’franco Painting & Wallpaper is taking to protect our employees’ and customers’ safety.
- We are offering estimates virtually so we do not need to come to your home for 90% of the estimate process! Get an estimate from the safety of your home!
- We are requesting that any clients who may be experiencing symptoms themselves postpone their quote appointments or scheduled projects.
- Each of our crews and our office team are operating independently of one another to minimize contact. As such, our regularly scheduled weekly crew leader meetings are being held virtually for the foreseeable future. Employees with a business need to interact across teams have been instructed to keep at least six feet of physical distance from other team members.
- Employees have been instructed to wash their hands often and to avoid physical contact with each other and clients as much as possible, including handshakes.
- We are scheduling as many exterior projects as weather conditions will allow in order to minimize time inside of clients’ homes.
Our thoughts are with the community during this difficult time. While we are striving to minimize the financial impact to our team members and business as a whole, we are also committed to doing everything we can to protect public health and will update this page in the event of any significant changes. Our small business is reliant on a steady schedule of painting projects to stay viable, and we appreciate your support more than ever during these uncertain times.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter.